Diving into the weeds…
We are not big fans of rules. Please just be respectful.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:
* Advance reservations require a 50% deposit.
* Single night reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
* Reservations made within five calendar days of an intended stay require a 100% deposit.
* Special event bookings, weddings and reservation of the entire house will be charged a 50% deposit and are subject to a 90-day cancellation policy.
* The balance of your reservation is due upon arrival by cash or credit. * All deposits and payments are due in U.S. Funds only.
* We do not accept personal checks for payment.
* You will receive written confirmation and a receipt for all booked reservations.
* Rates are based on double occupancy.
* Room rates do not include local taxes (11.7%). Packages and leisure add-ons are subject to state and local taxes. Taxes will be calculated upon completing your reservation booking.
* Reservations paid for with Gift Certificates, Charitable Donation Certificates or Coupons must be booked by phone and are subject to the standard cancellation policy. Gift certificates are good toward a stay in any room on any night, subject to availability and minimum night restrictions. Gift Certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES:
Check-in time is 2 PM - 6 PM. Please contact us to make arrangements for arrivals after 6 PM. If your travels bring you to us early, we offer a Luggage Drop-off and there is a bike rack where you may stow your bikes.
Check-out time for Guests (including cars) is 11 AM.
We use the three hours between 11 AM check-out and 2 PM to prepare for our next Guests. Please understand that we cannot accommodate requests for a late check-out or early check-in.
We love children. However, at S T O W A W A Y, the minimum check-in age is 17. If you book the entire house for an event, the minimum age is waived; however, we do not have cribs available. Minors do need to be supervised.
Regretfully, we do not allow pets with the exception of licensed therapy dogs. No pets can be left unattended on the grounds at any time. By staying on the Premise, dog Owner acknowledges that it is fully responsible for any and all damage caused by animal to other animals, people and the property, and releases Property Owner from any responsibility or liability of any claim made in connection with pet on Premise. The Provincetown Pet Resort (www.provincetownpetresort.com) is centrally located at 79 Shank Painter Road across from the Stop and Shop Supermarket. You can easily drop off and pick up your furry friends without going out of your way!
Our private parking area can easily accommodate one small to mid-size car per guest room. Big cars - not so easy. We cannot guarantee you a spot if you sport a larger ride, but will provide you with additional off-site parking information. If you think it may be an issue, let the management staff know ahead of time.
We are a Smoke Free Guest House. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the Inn. Candles and incense burning are also not allowed in guest rooms. A minimum of $250 for clean-up and/or repair will be charged. The final charge will include actual costs plus any lost income.
Guests are solely responsible for any and all personal belongings at all times during their stay. We assume no responsibility for theft or damage to your personal property or vehicle.
Side Patio area:
The exterior side yard is clothing optional with the exception of during events held onsite, or per owner’s whim. Again, be respectful and refrain from lascivious behavior.
ROOM DAMAGE or missing items:
Guests are solely responsible for the full cost to replace or repair any and all damage caused to their room, including soiled linens, broken furniture, fixtures and equipment, including labor fees, and missing items. Guests will be notified of any damaged or missing items, and the card on file will be billed for the total.